apendocar Admin replied

292 weeks ago

Gantz: Perfect Answer Full Movie Hd 1080p Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b Kato's (Ken'ichi Matsuyama) death changes Kurono's (Kazunari Ninomiya) view of life completely. He decides to keep fighting until he earns 100 points so that he can bring back Kato. GANTZ calls back several other unwilling participants that were allowed to leave after scoring 100 points. Before Kurono succeeds in resurrecting Kato, he unexpectedly comes back. GANTZ and the fighters take on another enemy worse than ever before. To make matters worse, GANTZ starts acting up. GANTZ chooses the next target… this time it's not an alien but a human girl. Each unwilling participant in GANTZ's twisted game has a different motive for fighting, whether to protect a loved one or to do what they think is right.
This is a lot better than I expected, although I wish I'd known Gantz 2 was actually a sequel that was better than the original, or at least a vital part of what should have been a multi-episode mini-series. If I had watched both together I would have enjoyed much much more. I assumed it would be a light fun sci-fi popcorn movie, but it has much more depth than that in the end which makes it truly satisfying. It suffers from a dialogue issue I find with a lot of Asian import films, whereas the humor or exposition doesn't quite translate to English, but that's not really a fault so muchto be expected. It was a wise decision to use Asian actors to do the English overdubs , and the cast do an excellent job of mimicking to the tracks although clearly not speaking the vocal. The director has a clear and concise vision here, and is completely successful in finessing the photography although he really shines in Gantz 2. The action and fight scenes are a joy, with the wire-acrobatics and choreography you'd expect. Against the alien mutants in Gantz-1 they are great to watch, but against the more human aliens in Gantz-2 they're much more appreciated. Gantz-1 has more of a humorous undertone to it than Gantz-2 (although that turns out to be a mistake when dealing with the robot mutant, he's a badass), where Gantz-2 is much more sinister and dark. There are no glaring plot holes (save one in G-2 that I assume just got left on the editing room floor) in either piece. Plot is fluid and not plodding. The production budget is greatly increased in G-2 and it shows. The ending of Gantz/Gantz-2a set piece is perfect, with very little room for any attempt of a "Gantz-3 : Resurrection!!", and that makes it even more satisfying. Cast is capable and believable, even past the leads. Don't watch one without the other, you'll benefit.
What a way to ruin one of the best mangas of all time. What a mess.<br/><br/>The first film was decent although a bit boring, roughly followed the manga.. dragged on some scenes and unnecessarily skipped other important ones, but it is understandable due to limited time. Ending was changed a lot but still recoverable from this error in judgment.<br/><br/>This time however very very little went according to the excellent story in the manga. There was so much potential, but wasted.. the last invasion arc would have made an excellent film, but this was too early for that of course. .but even just some of the finer missions would have been fine. I can think of at least 3 of similar caliber to the ending of the first film.. not exactly sure at which part the plot was in 2011 but still.<br/><br/>Acting was fine, action pretty cool, but the plot was a mess and pure wasted potential. Just read the manga.. and weep.

Bakasyon grande 720pMutant Calculator full movie hd 1080p download kickass movieCase Closed 720p moviesthe Bull Down hindi dubbed free downloadTurks Caicos torrentKamao: Matira ang matibay 720pMinority Report full movie in hindi 720p downloaddownload Save the WorldSoldier in hindi free downloadhindi Batman: Terror of Arkham free download

last edited 213 weeks ago by apendocar
Please log in to post a reply.