apendocar Admin replied

291 weeks ago

Curse Of The Ring 720p Torrent

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 The young blacksmith Siegfried, who, not knowing that he is heir to a conquered kingdom, becomes popular with the Burgunds by slaying their bane, the dragon Fafnir. When the reward seems to be a huge treasure, Siegfried ignores the curse that lies on the hoard - which now seems to endanger his love to beautiful Norse warrior queen Brunhild.
The blacksmith Siegfried meets the Queen of Island Brunhild in the crater of a fallen meteoroid and defeats her in an ax battle. They fall in love and Brunhild promises to wait for him in her kingdom. Siefried forges a sword using the strange ore; he slays a dragon and baths in its blood to become invincible and wealthy with the Treasure of the Nibelungen. Then he fights and defeats the dwarf Alberich from the Realm of the Nibelungen, and gets his magic helmet that makes the user take whatever form he wishes. When Siegfried meets Kriemhild, she drops a magic love potion in his wine and he immediately falls in love with her and forgets Brunhild. When Siegfried asks the hand of Kriemhild to her brother, Gunther - King of Burgundy, he advises that he would accept if Siegfried helps him to win over the strong Queen of Iceland Brunhild. Siegfried uses his helmet to defeat Brunhild pretending that he is Gunther and Brunhild agrees to marry him.
I really loved this storya child and I quite liked the Wagner operas based on this Norse myth. I was pretty excited to see this mini seriesit was billedbeing Tolkein's inspiration. The great costumes, the wonderful sets, the unimaginative but decent script is TOTALLY RUINED by some of the worst acting I've seen. Lokken is the worst by far, but most of the acting is flat and completely ruins this passionate and exciting story. I think people should see this just for the great story and well directed mini series, cool set and costumes, but be prepared to cringe when the actors are allowed to talk for more than a sentence at a time.
What a fascinating legend however badly presented. I do believe the weakness of the movie can directly attributed to the wrong man in the lead. Benno FurmannPrince Siegfried gave one the impression of a weak, soft half-wit. Even when begging Princess Kriemhild (Alicia Witt) to believe him, (a situation we can all relate to) he totally lacked passion leaving one to wondering just how shallow can he be. I could not find one moment in the movie where he displayed any conviction or was remotely believable. Even while dying he failed to convey the emotions one would expect from someone in his character's position. Watching his interpretation of dying reminded me of my son playing in the back yard yelling out, "Ahhhhhh. You got me!" In fact, thinking back, my 10 year old son was much more believable. Acting is definitely not Benno's strong suit. He should quit now while there's time to re-evalutate his career options. <br/><br/>Fortunately, someone had the foresight to cast Kristanna LokenBrunhild. She is outstanding! Her emotional range was phenomenal. When watching her performance, one quickly forgets she's acting. I honestly believe she's been cast in roles that do not give her the opportunity to explore the full range of her talent. Kristanna gives the role life despite the poor directing, editing, and CGI effects. (The dragon was okay) She far out classes Benno Furmann. (Can't believe they cast him opposite her)<br/><br/>After Kristen, Alicia Witt was quite satisfyingthe King's sister. As for the rest of the cast… They did what they could with what they had, managing to churn out fair performances. I'm not sure if it's because of the limited budget or just bad interpretation but whatever the reason, this movie falls far below all but the most limited expectations. <br/><br/>Enough said! I would probably watch it one more time provided there was absolutely nothing else on however… if you are fan of Mythology and Folklore, see it. <br/><br/>BTW: I loved the ending.

The "original legened" is a bit hard to determine, since there are four diffrent accounts of the story. The German "Nibelunglieden" is the most famous account, mostly becouse of Wagner's opera, but it's also the second youngest. The youngest is Þiðrekssaga. The Icelandic "Völund Saga" is slightly older and gives a very diffrent account yet this is the account that Wagner drew the most of the story from while he used the names of the Nibelunglieden. The oldest account is from the pagan verses of the Poetic Edda which was written down between then end of the 800's and 1000's (the poems where not composed by one author and likely followed a traditional ministrel tradition). "Völund Saga" lies much closer to this account and both feature heavy referances to Norse Mythology and unlike Nibelunglieden Odin and Loki plays an important role in the story.<br/><br/>*In Völund Saga it is not the Kriemhild character - Gudrun in Völund Saga and the Edda - who puts a love spell on Sigfried - Sigurd in the Norse sources - but her mother Grimhild so Siegfried can marry her daughter instead of Brunnhilde. <br/><br/>*Nibelunglieden does not adress Siegfried's childhood, but in Völund Saga he is born after his father is killed in a battle. Siegfried's father makes the mistake of attacking an one-eyed old man (Odin in his traditional disguise) with a magic sword Odin had granted him earlier in his life. Odin shatters the sword and Siegfried's father is killed. The sword is later reforged"Gram" (wrath) to be wheilded by Siegfried. Siegfried's mother remarried to king Alf who sent a teenage Siegfried to be raised by his friend Regin the dwarf (Alberitch). <br/><br/>*Odin servesa protector of Siegfried's clan since he and his wife Frigg - the earth godess - is the ancestral parents of the clan. Odin gives Siegfried advise on how to kill Fafnir and helps Siegfried get a horse that is the offspring of his own legendary horse Sleipnir.<br/><br/>*In Nibelunglied, Brunnhilde is the princess of Iceland whom fights Siegfried. Siegfried defeats her and takes her virginity which robs her of her power. In the Norse sources Brunnhilde (Brynhildr in Norse) is a rebelious valkyrie and princess who disobeys Odin by giving the wrong army victory in battle. Odin punishes her by taking her valkyrie powers away and placing her in a castle on a mountain and to be laid to a Sleeping Beauty-esque sleep until a man awakes her and she is to be married to that man. Brunnhilde asks that it least be a strong champion that is worthy that will be the one to be her husband. Odin thinks this is fair and places a magic fire around the castle that will only let in a worthy man.<br/><br/>*In the Völund Saga and the Edda Regin tells Siegfried of the origin of Fafnir and "his" treasure. Regin had two brothers: Fafnir and Otter. Regin and Fafnir where good swimmers but Otter was better still since he could turn into a Otter through magic (hence his name). One day Otter swimmed in a lake and caught a salmon which he proceeded to eat in otter-form on the beach. But the very same day the Æsir Odin, Hönir and Loki (the creators of mankind) where hunting in the land. Loki, the trickster god who is associated with fish, went to look for prey around the lake. He found Otter and killed him with a stone and took the salmon. Loki and the gods flogged Otter and ate his salmon. Later they went to Hreidmar - father of Otter, Fafnir and Regin - looking for shelter for the night. The gods showed the family Otter's skin and the gods where taken hostage (breaking the Norse custom of sacred hospitality) and demanded payment. Loki went to the lake where the dwarf Andvari (who lived in the shape of a pike) to steal the gold he keept at the bottom of the lake to pay the other dwarfs. Using the net of Ran (the Norse sea godess) the captured Andvari and forced him to give up his treasure. Loki even robbed him of his precious gold ring which Andvari cursed so that it would give grave misfortune to whom ever owned it. The sly Loki delighted in this and gave the gold to Hredimar and his sons. The curse of the ring fell upon them and insane with greed Fafnir killed his own father and took the gold to a cave. There he transformed himself to a dragon to better keep the gold safe. When Siegfried killed Fafnir and took the hoard, the curse fell upon himwell leading to much of his misfortune. So many of the bad events that events in Siegfried's story where the indirect cause of Loki.
Phineas and Ferb Save Summer in hindi downloadthe Surakshaa downloadSuperagentes y titanes full movie in hindi free download hd 1080pthe The Montenegros Are Shocked with Daniel's Return full movie in hindi free download hdRigged torrentAzaad movie download in mp4Payback full movie hd 1080ptamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Saigo no mad gu. Buki nashi kiddo no Misshon InposshiburuThe Scream of Eagles full movie hd 1080pShivamani full movie in hindi free download hd 720p

last edited 213 weeks ago by apendocar
Please log in to post a reply.